A New Way To Travel with John Simon and Kefi Travel Club
<iframe style="border: none" src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6161967/height/360/width/640/theme/legacy/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/" height="360" width="640" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
In This Episode
- John Simon chats with Greg and Dave about life experiences with friends, family and how traveling has motivated him to start his own business called Kefi Travel Club.
- Learn about Adventure, Discovery and Community Building with John’s Travel Club
- John explains the meaning of Kefi, which is a Greek word he discovered from his love of traveling in Greece.
- The Club including access to private trips, custom trip planning and opportunities to share travel ideas and memories with others in this amazing community.
- John is passionate about “experiential travel” and elevates the term to a new high with his Kefi Travel Club team.
Founder of Kefi Travel Club
- John Simon is an experienced international business professional operating in multinational organizations and entrepreneurial start-up businesses.
- John’s passion for travelling started young with many van-filled trips to Florida and Myrtle Beach in the ’70’s.
- Things became more serious with several international projects living and working in Europe during the ’90’s.
- He also spent 12 years planning and leading unique adventures for groups to places like Ireland, France, Greece, Spain, Morocco, Italy, etc – which formed the basis of Kefi Travel Club.