Goodnight Paul. The Journey to My NHL: Living the Dream – Paul Campbell
<iframe style="border: none" src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5568339/height/360/width/640/theme/legacy/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/" height="360" width="640" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
In This Episode
- Paul Cambell shares with us with his hilarious story about how he got here before this interview.
- Paul shares his positive physical change since his coma in 1987.
- He shares how he started skating since he was 16 months old and he tells of his hockey developement career.
- Paul explains how he got into his car accident on Christmas night in 1987 and how he didn’t know he was in a coma for 51 days until he awoke in March of 1988. He says that after his concussion he couldn’t skate very well, which devastated him because he worked so hard to achieve his dream.
- Paul sadly tells the Boiling Point that he lost his best friend Frank in the car accident. His “never give up philosophy” is shared.
- Paul then shares his book ‘Goodnight Paul. The Journey to My NHL: Living the Dream’
Author of Good Night, Paul - The Journey to My NHL: Living the Dream
- Paul is a former amateur hockey prospect who had high hopes to making into the big leagues until a tragic car accident on Christmas of 1987 left him in a coma for 51 days, due to this he could never really play hockey again. He has since become a teacher whose motivation in life is inspiring others and making a positive impact in people’s lives.
- After the death of his brother he was inspired to finally publish his book about his life, that being Goodnight Paul. The Journey to My NHL: Living the Dream.
- His book has been read and endorsed by Chris Hatfield and Don Cherry.
- Though Paul came close to death he considers himself to be the luckiest man alive.
Check out The Boiling Point Podcast!
A podcast for the ever evolving entrepreneur.
FOLLOW THE BOILING POINT PODCAST
To subscribe using another podcatcher, copy this URL: