The Nightingale Family Embraces Goat Farming
In This Episode
- Our guests share about their company Haute Goat, a company based around goat farming.
- They explain their passion for their business, their animals, and their farm.
- Dave and Greg learn the full scope of what Haute Goat does, which involves doing more than owning the average goat farm.
- Debbie and Shain tell the story on how they went down the road of goat farming and how they are so grateful to get paid to do what they love.
- Listen in to the episode to find out the development of the Nightingale’s family business!
- Debbie and Shain are owners of their own Goat Farming business called Haute Goat. Haute Goat’s most common service is selling goat cheese & milk.
- Goat Haut also offers to teach people how to milk a goat, and they offer tours of their farm on Saturdays and Wednesdays.
- When Shain retired from his career Debbie chose to leave her job as a Toronto film executive to fulfill her dream of raising Nigerian dwarf goats.