Deborah Irvine Anderson – Success With Journalism in a Digital World
In This Episode
- Wayne Jagoe guest hosts the Boiling Point for his third time.
- Deborah talks about her amazing time working for CBC.
- Dave shares his memories growing up always listening to the CBC, and how it formed who he is today.
- Deborah fills us in about how Canteen offers media training as one of her services and how she went down that road in her career after being advised to do so by her sister.
- She talks about how an audience can instinctively tell how scripted a podcast or speech is and how an audience appreciates a more genuine message.
Deborah Irvine Anderson
CEO of Canteen Media
- Deborah has worked for CBC as a journalist since Highschool.
- After being a seasoned journalist for over 20 years, Deborah decided to form her own media company, Canteen Media. Canteen Media offers media training.
- She became the youngest executive producer at CBC in 2005. She is now a media consultant, veteran journalist, communicator, and an entrepreneur.