Courtney Blair – Curating the Podcast Community
In This Episode
- Courtney Blair talks about being a mompreneur and how being a mom led her to start her business.
- She talks about her traumatic past and the struggles she’s overcome.
- Courtney talks about learning neuro linguistic programming and how it helped her understand more about herself.
- The three talk about the podcast community and why people start podcasts.
- Courtney talks about a new venture she will be embarking on called Unzipped where she will interviewing her favourite podcasters within her network.
CEO & Founder of Zippy Content
- Courtney’s company, Zippy Content, connects entrepreneurs, authors, coaches, and consultants to the best podcasters around the globe.
- She got started when her dad wanted to be featured on podcasts to talk about his online business in the psychology realm.