WE Day: Craig Kielburger Shares It’s Development and Impact
In This Episode
- Greg and Dave interview Craig Kielburger, one of the Co-Founders of WE Day.
- Greg and Dave bring special guests Kaiya Hemmings and Liam Vale onto the show to ask Craig Kielburger some questions about the WE Day event.
- Craig talks about what inspired him to start WE Day and discussed how WE Day has grown into what it is, and how it is continuing to grow while making a positive impact on the world.
- Listen in on this episode to hear Craig Kielburger further discuss to Greg, Dave, Liam and Kaiya about the amazing WE Day event and the difference it creates to make the world a better place.
Co-Founder of WE Day
- Craig Kielburger alongside with his brother Marc Kielburger are the Co-Founders of WE Day, which is an organization for kids to help change the world with a positive impact.
- They set out on a bold mission over 20 years ago to work with developing communities to free children and their families from poverty and exploitation.
- Craig and Marc have continued to create this positive impact for the world while expanding their vision to connect them with global issues and social causes, and partnering with schools to inspire young change-makers from within the classroom.