Steve Beauchesne’s Success With his Employee Owned Business, Beaus All Natural
In This Episode
- Greg and Dave discuss how Steve looks like Greg’s doppelganger.
- Steve goes over his journey of becoming a B-corp.
- Greg talks about the amazing position Steve is in for marketing.
- Dave and Greg talk the importance of becoming a B-Corp and how much work it is to maintain being a B-Corp.
- Steve shares how his father instilled strong moral principles within him when it comes to handling business very ethically.
- Steve then explains how he sold his brewery to all of his employees in order for everyone to share the company.
Co-Founder of Beaus All Natural
- Steve Beauchesne is the co-founder of Beau’s All Natural, a family run, employee owned, and totally independent Canadian craft brewery.
- Since its start-up in 2006, Beau’s has won more than 85 national and international awards for beer-making, marketing and packaging design, and sustainability and business practices.
- His company has raised more than $1 million for charity, community and independent arts.
- Steve is Vice Chair of the Ontario Craft Brewers Association, and is a frequent presenter at craft brewing, culinary, and sustainability seminars.
- Steve was selected for the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce “Top Forty under 40” in 2015, and in 2013 Steve was recognized by the United Way with a Community Builder of the Year Award.