The Importance of Business Mentorship with Janna Hare
<iframe style="border: none" src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/3321286/height/360/width/640/theme/legacy/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/" height="360" width="640" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
In This Episode
- Janna tells us the importance of business mentorship.
- He also sees the importance of being mentored and then passing on what you learned as a mentor.
- Dave notes that a majority of major business leaders are successful because of mentors.
- Janna Hare, is the executive director of a company that wants to help people find mentors in New Brunswick.
- Janna helped form the Mentra in 2014.
- Mentra seeks to offer a community of connected mentors through an online portal.
- Janna is now currently the CEO of Spark Leadership Inc.