Seth Godin Says “Perfectionists Are Cowards” … Here’s Why
In This Episode
- Dave, Greg, and Seth talk about the placebo effect, how powerful it can be, and how it connects to business and marketing.
- Seth talks about the benefits of brainstorming exercises.
- He also talks about why being a perfectionist is incredibly flawed.
- Seth talks about the importance of committing your time to learning.
- Watch The Millennial Dream for free here with Amazon Prime
Author, Founder of Seth Godin Productions
- Seth Godin is an entrepreneur and founder of many companies.
- He has written 18 best-selling books on business and marketing.
- He also writes a daily blog with more than a million readers.
- Make sure to check out his new book “This Is Marketing”
- Visit Seth’s Website