Living in a Creative Economy with Alice Loy
In This Episode
- Greg talks about the Boiling Point Process, a new project they’ve been working on (0:31)
- Alice explains the creative economy (2:14)
- She talks about her mission to solve poverty in New Mexico (4:35)
- Greg and Alice talk about the strengths the creative industry has over other industries and why it is growing so rapidly (9:52)
- Alice explains what the challenges are in creating a creative economy in a particular area (18:07)
CEO & Co-Founder of Creative Startups
Author Alice Loy is a Co-founder of Creative Startups, and has researched the creative industries for 15+ years. She has lived and worked in Europe, Mexico, and Central America, designed and taught university level courses ranging from Social Entrepreneurship to Environmental Ethics, and holds an MBA and PhD in Strategic Communication and Entrepreneurship
Check out The Boiling Point Podcast!
A podcast for the ever evolving entrepreneur.
FOLLOW THE BOILING POINT PODCAST
To subscribe using another podcatcher, copy this URL: