Jaclyn Trecartin and The Law of Attraction
<iframe style="border: none" src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6226589/height/360/width/640/theme/legacy/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/" height="360" width="640" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
In This Episode
- Jaclyn chats with Greg and Dave about her book “33 Days: A Parenting Program to Strengthen Your Family”, and describes how the Law Of Attraction inspired the start up of her book.
- She talks about becoming more relaxed by becoming less busy and enjoying other experiences outside of work.
- Jaclyn discusses how her therapy is not structured like usual therapists, she reads and collects things that she thinks might help them.
- She describes her office as having natural elements such as rocks, fountains, trying to bring the grounding and calming energy indoors as much as possible.
- Jaclyn explains the importance of what she does and how she can make a positive impact on the world.
Child, Teen, and Family Therapist
- Jaclyn Trecartin is a Certified Canadian Counsellor
and a Licensed Counselling Therapist, working with children, families, and adults.
- Jaclyn currently runs a private therapy practice in Saint John,
- She has published one book incorporating theories
of the Law of Attraction with her experience as a therapist, in a flexible and creative workbook entitled 33 Days: A Parenting Program to Strengthen Your Family.
- She believes in the power of nourishing our inner light and expanding it outward and has a newsletter dedicated to this belief, the Shine Revolution.