Natalie Nixon Changes Lives Through Ideas, Creativity and Design Thinking
In This Episode
- Natalie discusses her career path with Greg and Dave. She was a professor for 16 years before starting a Strategic Design program at Philadelphia University.
- Natalie talks about how she started Figure 8 Thinking and the opportunities arising from it.
- Listen to how Natalie Nixon changes lives through ideas, creativity and design thinking.
- Tune into this week’s episode for the full podcast!
- Natalie helps organizations design smarter processes and systems, build strategy, and develop leaders.
- Natalie is a design strategist and a hybrid thinker. She applies her diverse background in anthropology, fashion, service design and dance to change lives through ideas.
- In her consultancy, Figure 8 Thinking, she helps leaders by teaching and applying their strategic design process. Natalie is the editor of Strategic Design Thinking: Innovation in Products, Services, Experiences and Beyond and a regular contributor to INC.com online magazine on creativity and design thinking.