How Do You Connect With Your Audience So They Care? Seth Godin Knows!
In This Episode
- Greg and Dave celebrate the beginning of season 3!
- Greg shares how Seth Godin is a hero of Dave and Greg’s.
- Seth explains his heart for teaching someone new things and making significant changes.
- Seth also explains why Psychographics are important for marketing in a modern social media culture.
- Dave describes the concept of listening to understand versus listening to respond.
- Seth describes how to shortest route always looks like the longest one and why taking shortcuts is never the path to success.
- Using a ‘Grateful Dead’ analogy, the three explain the benefit of focusing on impressing your smaller audience that is really passionate about what you do instead of aiming to please a wider range of people.
Author, Founder of Seth Godin Productions
- Seth Godin is an entrepreneur and founder of many companies.
- He has written 18 best-selling books on business and marketing.
- He also writes a daily blog with more than a million readers.
- Make sure to check out his new book “This Is Marketing”
- Visit Seth’s Website