Dr. Dhirendra Shulka’s Vision of Moving to Canada and Teaching The Next Generation of Entrepreneurs
<iframe style="border: none" src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6115958/height/360/width/640/theme/legacy/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/" height="360" width="640" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
In This Episode
- Dr. Dhirendra Shukla explains his move to Canada at a young age, and how he joined UNB as a teacher.
- Dhirendra has a vision to promote a bright future for entrepreneurs.
- He discusses how he began courses at the school and some of the challenges he had to overcome.
- Dhirendra discusses the awards that came from his dedication to the educational system of New Brunswick.
Dr. J. Herbert Smith ACOA Chair
- Dr. Dhirendra Shukla is a Professor of Technology Management and Entrepreneurship at the University of New Brunswick in Fredericton.
- Passionate about entrepreneurship, design, engineering, innovation and leadership, Dhirendra ignites the same passion in others through his teachings at UNB.
- Dhirendra Shukla received an award from UNB in 2014 as the “Most Entrepreneurial Post-Secondary Institution of the Year”.
- Most recently, Dhirendra was nominated for the RBC Top 25 Canadian Immigrant Award and selected by judges as a top 75 finalist.