The Riipen Platform – How Dana Stepherson is Changing Education
<iframe style="border: none" src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5988460/height/360/width/640/theme/legacy/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/" height="360" width="640" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
In This Episode
- A first on The Boiling Point, Dave and Greg used Facebook Live.
- Their guest, Dana Stephenson from Vancouver, B.C., discusses his path to his current business, Riipen. Riipen is a company that is helping students access real world education for schools across America.
- Dana speaks about how many schools are joining. He also describes his transition from a business class in high school to building a company that helps students.
Founder of Riipen
- Dana is a lifelong learner and radical doer. He has a passion for bridging the skills gap between education and industry.
- He combined his interests in social entrepreneurship, education technology, and HR to set himself on a path to improve education.
- Dana launched Riipen, an online learning platform that enables schools to provide meaningful project-based learning.