Jason Martin is Evolving the Trades
<iframe style="border: none" src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5745927/height/360/width/640/theme/legacy/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/" height="360" width="640" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
In This Episode
- Jason returns to the Boiling Point after technical difficulties on the last time he came on the show. As it turns out, it ended up being a blessing in disguise as Jason has even more information to offer that he previously couldn’t reveal about Ready Arc Training & Testing.
- Jason talks about testing and certifying people who want to go into the boiler making and pipefitting industry in New Brunswick for companies before going over to Alberta to work. This being an affordable alternative to getting the same certificate in Alberta costing the potential employee an extensive amount of money.
- Jason talks about also keeping track of a comprehensive database of these certified pipefitters and boilermakers, saving time and money for these contractors.
- Greg compares this service as being an imperative comparable to having a company accountant that maintains a company’s financial documents.
- Jason shares all of his other revolutionary time and money saving ideas that could change the landscape for the hardworking tradesmen of New Brunswick and beyond. Whether it be welders, pipe fitters, or boilermakers, Jason looks towards making their lives better to create a positive impact.
President of Ready Arc Training and Testing
- In 2013, Jason Martin’s toolbox of skills and experience collided with his entrepreneurial itch when he acquired New Brunswick’s only private training facility for welding: Ready Arc Training & Testing.
- As president, Jason lives by his mantra of “consistent and steady improvement”. From changing locations and obtaining official recognition from the government, to updating the curriculum and launching digital services for industry clients, Ready Arc has come a long way in 3 years. The company continues to gain momentum with every project.
- Besides running the day to day at Ready Arc, Jason pursues additional training and works on custom welding projects for notable clients and architects in Saint John. His work has even been featured on “Real Houses of…” on the W Network.