The Key to Effective Business Negotiations with Corey Kupfer
In This Episode
- Greg tells us how he met Corey in Philadelphia at the Social Venture Network.
- We hear how clarity, detachment, and equilibrium are key facets to successful negotiation.
- Corey tells us why one-sided deals don’t work and how it can affect ongoing relationships and future deals.
- Dave talks about a negotiation experience he once had where the other side saw he was undervaluing himself.
- There is a discussion of how our ego can get in the way of authentic negotiations.\
- Corey tells us about a time where the relationships he built in the past saved him for the future.
Founder/ CEO, Authentic Enterprises
- Corey Kupfer is an expert business consultant with over 30 years of negotiating experience.
- Corey is an attorney, speaker, and author of his book, “Authentic Negotiating: Clarity, Detachment & Equilibrium—The Three Keys To Negotiating Success & How To Achieve Them.”
- In his book, Corey draws on his years of experience on how to strike a deal that works for both parties.