Nicole Leblanc’s Pride in Atlantic Canadian Entrepreneurs
In This Episode
- Nicole notes her pride of being from the East Coast. She explains how Atlantic Canadian based entrepreneurs are great at organizing and starting businesses.
- Nicole calls in to the Boiling Point from Kitchener-Waterloo to talk with our hosts at the Boiling Point.
- She shares her engagement to get young women involved in the tech and finance industry.
- Our hosts and Nicole share how incredibly important it is to include all groups to take part in every industry.
Director, Investments and Partnership -BDC Capital
- Nicole is Associate Director of Strategic Investments and Partnerships with BDC Capital.
- She manages the convertible note program and its investment portfolio.
- Nicole was Director of Finance for New Brunswick Innovation Foundation (NBIF). She played a central role in their investment activities and business development.