How To Prepare Our Children for the Future with Lisa Hrabluk
In This Episode
In This Episode:
- Dave talks about having his son be a contestant on Canada’s Smartest Person Junior (1:39)
- Greg and Lisa talk about the new project they have been working on called The Mars Collective, a project based around the necessary shift of our education system to better ready children for the future (3:35)
- Lisa explains how she and Greg ended up in Dubai together with some of the smartest people in the world (5:12)
- Greg and Lisa discuss the role they think New Brunswick could have in the future of education (9:45)
- The gang talk about getting over barriers of access and problems within the education system (11:45)
- Greg explains the current state of The Mars Collective (17:30)
- Greg and Lisa talk about how the two of them learned to work together and shared stories from their trip to Dubai (20:27)
- Lisa and Greg talk about what they gained from their trip (28:23)
- Dave and Greg talk about a new project they are working on (36:35)
Founder of Wicked Ideas Media
Who is Lisa Hrabluk?
- Lisa Hrabluk is an award-winning journalist and the creator and founder of Wicked Ideas Media.
- She has brought together a network of creative people who have laid together the foundations for New Brunswick’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- She has been recognized by the international B Corp movement for her leadership in helping to build a community of business leaders.