Finding Your Own Path to Leadership: Lessons Learned from Hardwork with Andy LaRose
In This Episode
- Andy explains to Dave and Greg about how he received a phone call from TD Canada Trust, which lead to him being accepted into the Ivey Business School as being nominated as one of the top 40 entrepreneurs in Canada.
- He shares how Alcon Electrical Corp started with two guys in a garage, and the challenges he has faced in order to grow his successful business over the past 15 years.
- Andy talks about how the changes from growing as a small company into a much larger company with more employees has been a significant transition to adapt to, and the steps he took to bringing everything together for his employees and the company itself.
- Listen in on this episode of the Boiling Point to hear more about how Andy LaRose became one of the top 40 entrepreneurs in Canada.
Owner of Alcon Electrical Corp
- Owning an electrical business has taken Andy out of the field and into a management position which he has come to embrace.
- Born and raised in Whitehorse, Yukon, Andy learned from a very young age that the world was not going to come to him, he had to go get it.
- Andy is a big believer in hard work and pursuing your passions.