Craig Ballantyne on Taking “The Leap” and his Five Pillars for Success
In This Episode
- Craig fills us in on the journey to becoming the owner of Early to Rise.
- He tells us how discussing goals with positive people can galvanize them to take action for you.
- He tells us why the law of attraction needs the added step of action and how that works. He also explains how he worked through crippling anxiety attacks through taking action.
- Craig tells us his Five Pillars of Success and explains in depth how these steps can help anyone achieve their goals.
- He lets us in on how he developed his five pillars by running body transformation contests and the common characteristics of his winners.
- Greg is put through the five pillars of success in relation to his goal to start meditating.
- An important tip for those entering business is discussed.
Personal Trainer and Owner of 'Early to Rise'
- Craig Ballantyne started his career as a personal trainer and found success selling fitness information products through the web.
- Along the way, Craig started following a website called ‘Early to Rise’, which helped people achieve their goals for health, wealth, and wisdom.
- Once his business was starting to take off, Craig decided that he would take the plunge with a business coach. During their first session, Craig and his business coach concluded that Craig strove to create a company like ‘Early to Rise’.
- So after five years, not only did Craig find a business like Early to Rise, he actually bought the company.